Heatherwood Hospital, Ascot
Tel: 01344 623333
Heatherwood Hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient services.
- orthopaedic day surgery unit and elective orthopaedic beds
- Minor Injuries Unit, with approximately 20,000 attendances per year
- children’s centre open 8am - 6pm for direct referrals and GPs accessing outpatients
- theatres, a short-stay surgery unit, day surgery unit and endoscopy suite
- physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- diagnostics including MRI and CT scanner
The birthing Suite in the Ascot birth Centre is currently closed. The unit remains open for outpatient clinics, plus antenatal and postnatal care, and the Early Pregnancy unit will continue as usual.
Heatherwood offers a coin-operated wheelchair loan service. These wheelchairs, which can be collected from the porter's lodge by the chapel, cost £1 and will assist visitors and carers to transport less mobile patients around the site. The £1 fee is fully refundable on return of the wheelchair to the original collection point.
Visitors to the hospital should note that parking may be difficult during peak times. We encourage people to use alternative methods of transport whenever possible and the links below are designed to set out all of the available options:
|BUS||Travel by Bus|
|TRAIN||Travel by Train|
|CAR / DISABLED PARKING||Travel by Car (including Disabled access)|
|WALKING / CYCLING||Travel by Walking and Cycling|