Volunteers are the lifeblood of the hospital. Please watch the podcast and get in touch with us if you would like to join us.
Learn how you can help us and what you will get out of it.
Find out more about volunteering
- The Eight Steps to Volunteering (PDF)
- What Do Our Volunteers Do?
- What Do Our Volunteers Say?
- Celebrating Our Volunteers (PDF)
Have a look at a slideshow of recent Corporate Volunteer activities:
Find out more about recent projects undertaken by local volunteers and volunteer partners:
Liaise with volunteer groups, including:
- The League of Friends of Slough Hospitals
- The League of Friends, Heatherwood
- Chaplaincy volunteers
If you would like to volunteer within the hospital please fill in the following forms:
Then email them to:
Fundraising and Volunteers Manager