Voluntary services co-ordinate and recruit volunteers to work within the Trust. They also:
- Co-ordinate corporate volunteering projects. To find out more, click on the links:
- Liase with volunteer groups including:
- The League of Friends of Slough Hospitals
- The League of Friends, Heatherwood
- Liase with chaplaincy volunteers
Find out more about volunteering
The Eight Steps to Volunteering
* What Do Our Volunteers Do?
* What Do Our Volunteers Say?
* Celebrating Our Volunteers
Slideshow of recent Corporate Volunteer activities: Corporate Volunteering Slideshow
Find out more about recent projects undertaken by local volunteers and volunteer partners here:
Volunteer Projects 2010
If you would like to volunteer within the hospital please fill in the Volunteering Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form, and email them to:
Voluntary Services Coordinator